A Google Voice verification code is a 6 digit number that will ensure your Google Voice account is legitimate. It will ensure that no one else can access your account and will also allow you to change many of your settings.
What is a Google Voice Verification Code?
Google Voice allows a person to have a single number that can ring multiple phones at the same time, and also allows a person to block certain numbers from calling them. This service is only available in the United States due to it being controlled by Google and also due to the fact that it requires an Internet connection.
How to get a Google Voice verification code?
- Go to the confirmation page . Select Get a voice message and enter your phone number.
- You will now receive a voice message with the code. You can listen to this message by calling yourself.
- Copy the code from the voice message and paste it into the box.
- Click Send code . Now you can sign in without having to enter a password.
To add another device with the Google Voice verification code, just call yourself and enter the new code.
You May Also Like:
- What is Google Voice and How does it Work
- How to Make Outgoing Calls on Google Voice
- How to Set Up Voicemail on Google Voice
Frequently Asked Questions:
We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If it wasn’t then communicate with us by using the comment box below. We will try and solve your problem. If you have any suggestions then also let us know by using the comment box below. Don’t forget to share this tutorial with your friends and family so that they can also benefit from this free service! Thank You!