How to Find Your Google Voice Number?
You’ll find your Google voice number in the following ways:
- Just go to google.com and use one of your Google accounts.
- Then click on the small arrow in the upper right corner, next to the blue logo and choose “Voice”.
- You will now see your Google voice number.
- That’s it! Your Google voice number is now visible to you.
The best way to find your Google voice number is to call your mobile phone number. You’ll pick up the call, then you’ll hear a recording that says something like “If this is my phone, press 1. If it’s someone else, hang up and try again.”
- If you press 1, your Google voice number will be announced.
- If it’s someone else’s phone, hang up and try again.
To find your Google voice number, you need to first login to your Google account at https://voice.google.com/about Then follow these steps:
- At the left pane, click My Account.
- Once you are on your My Account page, move down to Voice.
- Click the link “See call history and manage your call settings”.
- On the next page, Google will show you a list of numbers associated with your account.
- This is the list of your Google voice numbers.
- If you have multiple lines, you will see all Google voice numbers associated with your account.
- If you have only 1 Google voice number, then it should be listed as your primary number.
Note: If you have multiple numbers that you want to use with Google voice, then continue reading.
- After finding your Google voice number(s), you need to disconnect the phone number(s) from your Google account so you can use them with a 3rd party application.
- To disconnect a number, move down to the bottom of the page and click on the link “Disconnect a phone number”.
- After this, Google will show you a list of all numbers that are currently tied to your account.
- Select the number that you want to disconnect and then click Remove.
- Once done, close the page and now the phone number is disconnected from your Google account.
Note: If you have multiple numbers, then disconnect all of them as you only need 1 number to use with a bot.
And you are done! Now you can use your Google voice number(s) with a 3rd party application.
We hope you’ll find this useful. If these steps were not clear enough, then let us know in the comments and we will update this post with better instructions.
Thanks for reading!