When people have a conversation with someone on Google Voice, they can choose to save those conversations as voice messages. Once those voice messages are saved, you can go back and listen to them if needed.
How to Delete Multiple Google Voice Messages?
If someone were to have a very long conversation with someone on Google Voice Account Number, it may be possible they have accumulated more voice messages that they do not need. If this were the case, deleting these extra Google Voice messages would be ideal.
One thing to keep in mind is that these messages cannot be deleted one by one. Instead, users will need to delete all of the Google Voice messages they do not want at the same time.
How to Delete Multiple Google Voice Messages Through the Web Browser?
- Log into your Google Voice account online.
- Go to the “History” section of your Gmail account (should be on the left side of your screen).
- Look for the “Voice Messages” section and click on it.
- Select all of the messages you wish to delete by clicking on the checkbox next to each one.
- Under the “Delete” button at the bottom of your screen, select all of the messages you want to delete and click on “Delete selected”.
- Check the box next to “I understand and want to delete these voice messages” and click on “OK”.
- Once you have clicked on “OK”, your selected Google Voice messages will be deleted.
How to Delete Multiple Google Voice Messages using your Android Smartphone?
If you are looking for the process of deleting multiple Google Voice messages using your Android smartphone then this method is for you. Go through the following steps to delete multiple Google Voice messages using your Android smartphone.
- Open the Google Voice app on your Android phone and tap on “Menu”.
- Now tap on “Settings”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Voicemail & Text” option.
- Under this section, you will find “Delete Old Messages”. Tap on it and select the number of messages that you want to delete.
- Next, you will be prompted to confirm the deletion. Tap on “Yes” to delete those Google Voice messages.
That’s it! You have successfully deleted these messages.
Note: If you want to delete multiple Google Voice messages then first, open the first message and swipe right to left on the message. Then tap on Delete from the pop-up menu that appears. After that, repeat this process for other Google Voice messages.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Google Voice save texts?
Yes, Google Voice does save texts. Google Voice has the capability of saving all incoming and outgoing text messages.
How do I delete all archived Google voice messages?
In order to delete all archived Google voice messages, open the app and tap on “Menu”. Then go to “Settings” and select “Voicemail & Text”. Next, under “Delete Old Messages” tap on “Archived” and then enable the option that reads “Delete all archived messages in my inbox”. When you finish, tap on “OK” and confirm the action by tapping on “Yes”.
How do I delete Google Voice history?
To delete Google Voice history, open the app and go to “Menu”. Then under “Settings” tap on “Voicemail & Texts”. Now, tap on “Delete Old Messages” and select the option that reads “Inbox”. When you finish, tap on “Yes” to confirm that you want to delete these messages.