Contacts are an important part of our lives. We add different contacts for various reasons like work, family, friends and other such reasons. But sometimes we end up entering the same contacts in different numbers like work, home, mobile etc. This is when Google Voice comes to your rescue.
With Google voice, you can add a contact in your Google voice number and then access it from any of the numbers. The same contacts will be accessible to all the numbers. So you can put all your contact in Google voice and access it through any number.
How to Add Contacts in Google Voice?
Below is the procedure for adding contacts to google voice number. For adding contacts to your google voice number, you have to follow the below steps:
- First of all go to voice.google.com
- Then click on the three horizontal bar icon at the top left corner
- Now go to ‘Contacts’ in menu options
- Once you are at contacts option, click on the plus sign to create a new contact.
- Next enter the name of your contact and then select the numbers you want to add by clicking on the button.
- Now click on save to save your contact.
- You can call or text using this contact from any number.
- You can also share your contact with anyone else by sharing it through email or any other means.
This way you can easily access contacts from multiple numbers in a single Google voice account.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you save contacts in google voice?
Yes, you can save contacts in Google voice. Once you add the contact to your Google voice account, you can access it through any number.
How to edit contacts in google voice?
You can edit contacts in Google voice by clicking on the contact and then clicking on three dots menu. Here you will find the option to edit the contact.
How to delete contacts in google voice?
To delete contacts in Google voice, you have to first click on the contact and then select the three dots menu. Here you can select the Delete option. You will then be asked to confirm your selection and if you click on delete, the contact will be deleted.
How to import contacts to google voice?
You can import contacts to your Google voice number by going to the Menu and then clicking on ‘Import’ option. You will be shown a list of numbers from your phone.
Click on the number you want to import and it will be added to the list of contacts in Google voice. You can then select the contact and click on the three dots menu. Here you can edit or delete your contacts.
Why don’t my contacts show up in Google Voice?
If your contacts don’t show up in Google voice, then you should do the following.
- First of all go to Google Voice Homepage and sign in with your Google account.
- Then click on the three horizontal line icon at the top left corner of the page and then click on ‘settings’ in the menu.
- Then click on ‘voice history’ and then click on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Here select the contacts you want to upload and click on the ‘import’ button.
- The contacts will be automatically added to your Google voice number.